Next Departure Date
|02/09/2024 - 06/09/2024||£545.00|
As seen on BBC1’s “The Apprentice”!
Our 5-day, 4-night trip to stunning Shropshire is based at the Mercure Telford Centre Hotel and includes Bed, Breakfast and Evening Meal accommodation.
Out itinerary includes visits to:
- Blists Hill Victorian Town – Step back to a time & place where traditional life and industry sat side by side at the dawn of the modern age. Here we visit Victorian shops and cottages, taste authentic food & sweets and join craftspeople demonstrating their trades in our recreated working town.
- Ironbridge – The Iron Bridge and Toll House – Stroll in historic footsteps on one of the world’s great bridges. This beautiful monument stands as one of the greatest symbols of where the Industrial Revolution started.
- Shrewsbury – This stunning town dates back to 901AD, where it was first mentioned. We firstly head to Shrewsbury Prison, located in the heart of the city. Here we enjoy a self-guided tour of this prison. The rest of the day is free for you to spend in Shrewsbury.
- Bridgenorth – home to a funicular railway that links the High and Low towns, the Castle Hill Railway, which is the steepest and only inland railway of its type in England. Additionally, within the High Town is Bridgnorth railway station on the Severn Valley Railway, which runs southwards to Kidderminster.
- Severn Valley Railway – Our journey to Kidderminster takes us through the stunning Shropshire Countryside. We have some free time to explore the station and museum.
- Executive coach travel and the services of an IC Travel host
- 4 Nights Half-Board accommodation
- A full itinerary including trips and entry to all of the attractions listed above