Next Departure Date
|19/07/2024 - 22/07/2024||£470.00|
A UNESCO Heritage City of Music, in popular culture Liverpool will always link to The Beatles, that British band which would become a world phenomenon to this day, and of course Liverpool FC.
Immerse yourself in the boy’s home city, exploring their grass roots and special Liverpudlian environment. A new visitor attraction at Strawberry Field, is open, where visitors can experience this special place from Lennon’s childhood, with interactive centre and wooded garden grounds.
Our trip is based at the 4-star Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, on a bed, breakfast and dinner basis, where you can enjoy some of the best views in the city from spacious. modern rooms.
- Enjoy epic views of the pitch and city landscape from the top level of the Main Stand
- Visit the state-of-the-art Home Team dressing room
- Practice your interview technique in the Press Room
- Pass under the “This Is Anfield” sign
- Take a spine-tingled walk down the Player’s Tunnel
- Get the chance for a photo in Klopp’s seat in the Dugout
- Enjoy more photo opportunities of the pitch and Main Stand from The Kop
- Have an opportunity to purchase a souvenir photo with The Premier League or UEFA Champions League trophy
- Visit the Club’s interactive museum The Liverpool FC Story, the six European cups and The Boom Room: The Epic Story of Jurgen Klopp’s Dream Team. This brand new museum exhibition pays homage to the players and all who contributed to making this dream a reality. Showcasing memorabilia and the personalities as well as world class footballing talent, it gives a unique exploration into the DNA of this historic Liverpool team. A must see for all Liverpool FC fans.
This trip package includes:
- Executive coach travel and the services of an IC Travel host
- 3 nights half-board accommodation
- Entry to all of the attractions listed above