|TRIP DATES||AVAILABILITY||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|11/09/2022 - 11/09/2022||Guaranteed||£65.00||
A Weekend of History.
In the air, on the ground, and even in the clothes you wear! The Battle of Britain Air Show returns to bring the 1940’s to life.
From vintage aviation and the stories of those who served at RAF Duxford, to living history groups and entertainment from the era. See historic Duxford come to life at one of the site’s best loved events of the year.
Duxford Battle of Britain Air Show is presented by IWM Duxford, the former RAF site that played a central role in some of the most dramatic days in 20th century history – serving as a base for many of the Spitfire and Hurricane pilots during the Second World War.
You can explore IWM Duxford as part of your ticket price, including:
- IWM Duxford’s vast range of historic buildings, hangars, exhibitions, huge aircraft, tanks and boats
- The five-star ‘Spine-tingling’ (The Telegraph) Battle of Britain exhibitions
- The story of two nations united through war in the award-winning American Air Museum
- Get up close to the historic static aircraft collections across the airfield
- Enjoy the Flightline until 12 noon where you can get up close to the aircraft set to take to the skies later in the day
- All the extra special entertainment across the showground to see and experience before the flying takes off
- The air show experience, including the now famous mass spitfire flypast