Next Departure Date
|02/06/2024 - 08/06/2024||£840.00|
Join IC Travel as we head to the west of Ireland for our 7-day/6-night break.
Our itinerary will include :
- Overnight dinner and bed stop at the Celtic Royal Hotel, Caernarfon (outward journey)
- Return Ferry Crossings from Holyhead to Dublin (breakfast included on both crossings)
- 4 nights Dinner, Bed & (Full Irish) Breakfast accommodation at the River Island Hotel, Castleisland
- The River Island Hotel is located at the heart of Sliabh Luachra, a part of Ireland that is known and respected for its love and contribution to traditional Irish music and dance.Centrally located in the vibrant market town of Castleisland, journalist Con Houlihan once described his native Castleisland as “less a town, than a street between fields’’. Known far and wide as the ‘gateway to the Kingdom’, Castleisland is 10 miles from Tralee, 15 miles from Killarney and 5 miles from Kerry Airport.Hotel Package includes: – One free drink (glass of wine, beer or soft drink) per person with dinner on each Evening and nightly entertainment (eg quiz, bingo or other activities) and one night traditional Irish entertainment in the bar. (Note – The hotel does not have any bedrooms with walk-in showers; all bedrooms are shower over bath)
- Day trip to the Dingle Peninsula
- Day trip to Killarney
- Full day excursion around the Ring of Kerry
- One night dinner, bed and breakfast accommodation at the Wilton Hotel, Bray (return journey)
Please see the full Itinerary for days and timings.
- Executive coach travel and the services of an IC Travel host
- 6 nights Half-board accommodation at 3 hotels as detailed
- Full excursion package as detailed