Next Departure Date
|29/04/2024 - 03/05/2024||£645.00|
For our 2024 Spring Break to the Netherlands we will be staying at the 4-star Carlton President Hotel in Utrecht on a Bed, Breakfast and Dinner basis. Guests can indulge in spa services and enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at One24, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Other highlights at this upmarket hotel include a bar/lounge, a health club and a fitness centre.
Our 5-day, 4-night trip includes a full itinerary, with included visits to
- Keukenhof Gardens – The perfect way to start the spring, as winter draws to a close, Keukenhof is calling! This tulip-garden parkland in Lisse, welcomes over 80,000 visitors. A kaleidoscope of colour, scents and all-round smiles awaits. Click here to view or print a map of the gardens.
- Museum Steamtram Hoorn-Medemblik – the leading museum about Dutch steam tram history. Both the fascinating Hoorn Museum site and the scenic railway have
a lot to offer. Enjoy a trip in their heritage tramway coaches, be sure to spot the historic bridges and buildings along the route, and take in the breathtaking scenery from the deck of the heritage steamer “Friesland”.
- Amsterdam – A canal trip, and free time in the city, exploring all that it has to offer.
- Executive coach travel and the services of an IC Travel host
- 4 nights Half-board accommodation
- A full itinerary including visits to the attractions listed above